REGO® CK SERIES
Efficient, easy-to-use and practical cream cooker
The automatic cream cookers in the REGO® CK series are primarily designed to meet the requirements of day-to-day operations and offer a number of useful functions for bakers, confectioners, and patissiers.
The devices, which are available with bowl sizes of 30 to 120 litres (30, 60, 80, 120), are ideal for creating puddings, coconut macaroons, poppy seed, semolina, and fruit fillings, and much more. They can also be used to produce perfect mashes and scalds in bakeries. Using CK machines produces significant time savings – the result for users is a sharp increase in cost-effectiveness together with considerably improved quality.
Cream cookers from REGO HERLITZIUS reliably and conveniently cook and heat all creams and masses. Thanks to precise thermostat-controlled temperatures and a two-speed mixer, the ingredients are reliably formed into the desired mass without any further user action.
As it is an open system, the cream cooker does not require an annual pressure test.
|Machine type||CK 30||CK 60||CK 80||CK 120|
|Bowl [ L ]||30||60||80||120|
|Capacity [ L ] min./max.||2 – 19||4 – 38||7 – 50||12 – 78|
|Heating power [KW]||2 x 2||3 x 2||3 x 3||3 x 5|
|Connected load [KW]||4,5||7||10||17|
This video gives you a quick and informative insight into the possible uses of the machine.
- Efficient cooking and heating of creams and masses.
- Ideal for producing all mashes and scalds
- Two-speed mixer
- Precise thermostat-controlled thermal oil temperatures
- Quick and easy emptying of the bowl using handwheel with self-locking
- No risk of boiling over or burning
- Easy to operate with optimised electronics
- Digital timer
- Cover with opening to add ingredients during operation
- Handwheel for controlled emptying
- Drain cock optionally available (standard from 120 litres)
- Training with specialist personnel available