REGO® SM SERIES
Powerful, compact and user-friendly beating and stirring machines
For many bakers and confectioners, beating and stirring machines for producing masses – particularly with delicate products such as cream and egg white – are a popular and frequently used alternative to planetary and kneading machines. And rightly so – as the vibratory technology used in beating and stirring machines simulates human hand movements when beating ingredients. This creates masses with a considerably more stable structure that is less prone to collapse. The beating and stirring machines in the REGO® SM series feature welded frames and are made of stainless steel. This type of construction enhances the robustness and proven durability of the beating and stirring machines in the REGO® SM series.
Forces and torques are dissipated by the extremely stable bowl lift and guiding mechanisms. Despite their capabilities, the powerful drives are economical, meet IE standards, and are thus classified as energy-efficient in power ranges of 0.75 to 3.0 kW.
Yet despite their ruggedness and power, the machines allow for very fine operation and adjustments to ensure the very best recipe results.
The continuous electronic speed control, combined with the digital time indicator and automatic cut-out function, enable a precise, reproducible result based on any given recipe, with a maximum operating speed of 650 rpm.
|Machine type||SM 10 (table-top unit)||SM 20 L||SM 40||SM 60|
|Connected load [KW]||0,9||1,7||3,2||3,5|
|Frequency converter [kW/V]||0.75/230||1.5/400||3.0/400||3.0/400|
|Operating speed [min]||50 – 650||50 – 650||50 – 650||50 – 650|
|Noise level [dB (A)]||54||62||62||54|
|Bowl size [litres]||10/16||16/20||20/32/40||50/60|
|Height A [mm]||810||1520||1630||1920|
|Width B [mm]||530||600||660||660|
|Depth C [mm]||550||790||790||960|
|Dough [litres]||0.25 – 2||0.5 – 4||0.5 – 8||0.5 – 8|
|Mass [kg]||0.25 – 8||1.0 – 16||1.0 – 32||1.0 – 32|
|Cream [kg]||0.25 – 6||1.0 – 10||1.0 – 20||1.0 – 20|
|Net weight [approx. kg]||70||230||280||350|
This video gives you a quick and informative insight into the possible uses of the machine.
- Continuous electronic speed control
- Precise recipe preparation thanks to digital time and speed indicator as well as automatic electronic cut-out
- Electrical switching from stirring to beating
- Automatic, computer-controlled run-up program protects tools and machine
- Height-adjustable bowl, electrical from SM 60
- Easy relocation thanks to free-standing machine base
- LED for bowl illumination
- Easy to clean, particularly quiet
- Robust, durable mixing shaft
- GS certification mark for trusted safety
(SM 10, SM 40, SM 60)
EXTENSIVE STANDARD EQUIPMENT:
- 1 bowl
- 1 beating whisk and 1 mixing whisk
- Turning ring (for small bowls)
- Accessory pack (fastening set, grease gun, grease)
- All tools in stainless steel