VERTEC 30 & Bag Inflation Table
Practical, reliable, and robust packaging machines
The perfect finish: packaging machines from Rego Herlitzius make up the final stage of any semi-industrial production process.
The continuous cycle of the VERTEC 30 guarantees a reliable, seamless packaging process.
The bag inflation table and the packaging machine can be combined with all REGO HERLITZIUS slicers.
|Machine type||Vertec 30||Bag inflation table|
|Mains voltage [Volt/Hz]||400/50||–|
|Connected load [kW]||1,4||–|
|Compressed air [bar]||4||–|
|Cyclic output [per hour]||1800||–|
|Machine dimensions [L x W x H in mm]||2750 x 700 x 900||930 x 354 x 900|
|Net weight [kg]||550||–|
|Noise level [dB (A)]||approx. 67||–|
This video gives you a quick and informative insight into the possible uses of the machine.
- Quick and easy packaging of up to 1800 loaves per hour
- Continuous cycle (30 loaves per minute)
- Up to 350 mm effective loaf length
- Universally usable
- Bag tightener prior to clip attachment
- Vacuum system for removing air from the bag
- Wire clip fastener, optionally with date stamp