Powerful, safe and quiet REGO HERLITZIUS bread slicers
The REGO HERLITZIUS ROTEC series makes it possible to slice oven-fresh bread perfectly every time – either without or with oil.
The quantity of oil used by the integrated blade lubrication system can be adjusted from 0 to 100 percent.
With a range of additional functions, such as options to halve loaves of bread, slice just half a loaf, or select a set number of slices, the ROTEC is capable of catering to any demands. Selectable slice thicknesses of between 3 and 25 mm add to the machine’s flexibility.
The highest safety standards, obligatory in this sector, are ensured thanks to a mechanical hood lock and blade positioning controlled by an angle sensor. This technology enables ideal timing between the start, stop, and brake functions.
The high standard of hygiene is underscored by features such as the simple and quick cleaning of crumb drawers in the slicing chamber and under the blade.
The product range in the ROTEC series also includes an “SB” version for self-service. The slicing machine is perfect for shop systems, discount supermarkets, and branch bakeries where customers slice their own bread.
|Machine type||ROTEC 350||ROTEC 400||ROTEC 500||ROTEC 526||ROTEC SB|
|Connected load [kW]||1||1||1||1||1|
|Loaf entry width [mm]||230||230||230||265||230|
|Loaf entry height [mm]||140||140||140||150||140|
|Loaf entry length [mm]||350||400||500||500||350|
|Slice thickness [mm]||3-25||3-25||3-25||3-25||3-25|
|Max. number of slices [per min.]||145||145||145||145||145|
|Noise level [dB (A)]||62||62||62||62||62|
|Height A [mm]||1090||1090||1090||1105||1090|
|Width B [mm]||827||927||1127||1127||827|
|Depth C [mm]||705||705||705||735||705|
|Net weight [approx. kg]||210||230||250||260||245|
This video gives you a quick and informative insight into the possible uses of the machine.
- Particularly gentle, oven-fresh slicing with extremely high-quality circular blade
- Slices all types of bread with slice thicknesses of between 3 mm and 25 mm and loaf lengths of up to 500 mm (optionally with or without blade lubrication)
- Very easy to separate bread slices thanks to adjustable blade lubrication
- Frequency converter for better blade drive run-up and braking performance
- Exact blade positioning thanks to drive motor with integrated angle sensor
- Enhanced safety thanks to fully automatic hood lock during slicing
- Minimum crust damage
- Easy-to-operate control panel with slice thickness selection
- Plain text display
- Fold-up blade, enabling quick and easy cleaning
- Non-stick, antibacterial fluorpolymer coating of circular blade to ensure precise and non-sticking cut
- Particularly quiet
- GS mark for trusted safety
NEVER BUY A NEW BLADE AGAIN!
The exclusive blade replacement service for ROTEC bread slicers:
- Unique within the industry: no need ever to buy a new blade.
- A second blade is included in the sturdy blade shipping box when a machine is purchased.
- When the blade needs replacing, the one in the machine is swapped out for the included second blade.
- The used blade is collected by courier and returned to us with the shipping box.
- A sharpened, newly coated circular blade is then sent to you.
- The result? There’s no need ever to buy a new blade.