Efficient, precise, and user-friendly sickle blade machines
The 200 mm-wide sprocket-fed line in the 2000 ensures a continuous and convenient infeed of bread.
With cutting performance of 270 slices a minute, the integrated sickle blade is ideal for coarse rye breads.
The cutting thickness can be adjusted on the analogue display, even during the slicing process, thus allowing for precise control of the SITEC 2000.
The discharge belt with all-round access then enables rapid removal of the sliced bread.
This flexibility makes the Sitec 2000 a true all-rounder capable of meeting a wide range of requirements.
|Machine type||Rotec 2000||Sitec 2000||DG 45||BS 45|
|Mains voltage [Volt]||400/three-phase||400/three-phase||400/50||400/50|
|Connected load [kW]||4,6||2,5||2,5||1,1|
|Compressed air [bar]||–||6||6|
|Loaf entry width [mm]||max. 210||200||–||–|
|Loaf entry height [mm]||160||160||–||–|
|Slice thickness [mm]||3-25||3,5-12||–||–|
|Max. number of slices [per min.]||300||270||–||–|
|Cyclic output [per hour]||–||–||1200||2000|
|Noise level [dB (A)]||64||62||65||62|
|Net weight [approx. kg]||870||320||720||250|
This video gives you a quick and informative insight into the possible uses of the machine.
- Sickle blade version optimally suited to processing rye bread
- Ability to cut up to 270 slices per minute
- Continuous, time-saving, and convenient bread infeed via 200 mm-wide sprocket-fed line
- Individually adjustable blade lubrication with felts and oil pump
- Easy removal of sliced bread thanks to all-round access to discharge belt
- Analogue display of slice thickness, also adjustable during slicing
- High-performance self-braking gear motor
- Easy to clean
- Particularly quiet